Friday, August 31, 2012

Free Kindle Book: "101 Top iPad Apps For Kids"

Free Kindle Book: "101 Top iPad Apps For Kids"

I am doing a free promotion for my Kindle book.  The book reviews the 101 top apps based on the age of your child and the subject area.

The sections in the book include the following:

Toddler-Preschool
-Language & Literacy
-Math
-Intellectual Reasoning
-Physical Development

Preschool-Kindergarten

-Language & Literacy
-Interactive Books
-Math
-Creative Arts
-Intellectual Reasoning
-Physical Development

Kindergarten-Elementary

-Language & Literacy
-Math
-Creative Arts
-Social Studies
-Additional apps
Bonus: Educational tools for all ages

Get the Kindle edition on amazon at: 101 Top iPad Apps for Kids: Educational & Fun

You can also find the videos of these apps in use by visiting the website: Kids Best iPad Apps

Thanks,
Mitchell




2 comments:

  1. This was such a great post Mitch! I came across your blog while I was looking for the best best apps for toddlers online and I'm happy I did because clearly your list helped. I'm definitely going to show this to my friends and family that have little one's, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete